We are looking for a resourceful, driven and innovative Marketing Manager/Associate Director, who possesses the right mix between strategy and execution, to deliver a sustainable double bottom line (financial and social) for SIP.
You are responsible for all aspects of marketing for customer/partner acquisition, engagement and retention, as well as brand building. You will work closely with the business development team and directly with the senior leadership.
- Drive the integrated marketing and communications strategic planning across SIP’s programmes, working with business development to plan, develop and execute lead generation activities to meet respective programmes’ double bottom line objectives
- Partner closely with business development to establish complementary marketing tactics for qualified sales leads generation to facilitate sales conversion
- Lead the planning and production of content across various marketing platforms, working with social media and design volunteers and interns, to enhance awareness of the SIP brand and SIP’s product/service offerings by driving traffic, engagement, leads across social media, website, email, search.
- Manage external communications with stakeholders and media communications with press to maintain good public relations and corporate image.
- Plan and execute events with focus on strategic customer engagement and partnerships, brand awareness and pipeline contribution.
- Maintain the public image of SIP by ensuring good community interactions.
- Track, monitor and report on marketing metrics.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, ideally with a combination of marketing and/or communications, event planning and management, business development.
- Experience with both the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to take smart risks and innovate on marketing tactics.
- An entrepreneurial spirit; a self-starter who is collaborative, hands-on and thrives in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment.
- A heart for bettering the world; you believe that businesses can do well by doing good and everyone can be a net positive contributor in the world.
Business Development Position at Social Innovation Park Limited (SIP)
Business Development in SIP builds meaningful partnerships across People, Private and Public (3Ps) Sector. We seek to enhance, empower and educate changemakers to build a more inclusive, sustainable and mindful world, by bringing about social innovation through cross-sector and high impact collaborations with your contribution.
Through established platforms for change, we have reached over 8 million people since SIP was founded in 2006. SIP’s key platforms for change include
(1) Social Entrepreneurship and Eco-park Development (SEED), an integrated social playground for exchange, prototype and showcase of innovation and inclusive solutions to social challenges located in Punggol East;
(2)SIP Academy, the knowledge hub of SIP- that seeks to bridge social gaps and bring about positive mindset shifts through the practice of mindfulness and promotion of mindful leadership;
(3) Global Social Innovators’ Forum (GSIF), a convening platform that seeks to advance knowledge and collaboration in social innovation by bringing together 3Ps to exchange ideas and experiences; and
(4) Pop and Talent Hub (PaTH), SIP’s talent development platform to champion social entrepreneurship for marginalised groups.
What you will do:
Your primary responsibility will be to meaningfully contribute to the continued financial and social impact growth of SIP by strategically growing our partnerships and social impact with existing and new clients, in order to accelerate SIP reach in high growth areas. You will effectively collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to drive the success of cross functional / programmatic projects while staying highly aligned with the overall organization goals. You will own the responsibility for originating new partnerships, negotiating agreements, account management, programme implementation and post-closing of programmes and partnerships. This would include event and project management, design of workshops, proposal writing and grant management.
What we need from you:
To be successful you will embody the attributes below:
Judgement: You think strategically and love to use data and understand the context of a situation to make wise decisions based on the long-term strategic goals, while being comfortable with ambiguity.
Communication: You have an inclusive nature and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are effective in communicating and interacting with senior-level executives as well as operational teams.
Curiosity: You are naturally curious, continually strive to learn new things and seek different perspectives.
Innovation and entrepreneurship spirit: You have the drive, motivation and energy and are a self-starter who seek to find better solutions through out of box thinking and can proactively identify opportunities and address issues in enhancing both social and financial bottom lines.
Years of experience: Relevant experience desirable, fresh graduates are welcome