Marketing Manager/ Associate Director
You are responsible for all aspects of marketing for customer/partner acquisition, engagement and retention, as well as brand building. You will work directly with senior leadership.
What you will do:
- Drive the integrated marketing and communications plan across SIP’s programmes, working with the various programme heads to plan, develop and execute demand generation activities to meet business goals.
- Lead the planning and production of content across owned and paid media to drive traffic, engagement, leads – this includes social media, website, email, search.
- Manage external communications with stakeholders and media communications with press to maintain good public relations and corporate image.
- Plan and execute events with focus on strategic customer engagement and partnerships, brand awareness and pipeline contribution.
- Maintain public image of SIP by ensuring good community interactions and upkeep of physical premises.
- Track, monitor and report on marketing metrics.
What we need from you:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, ideally with a combination of marketing and/or communications, event planning and management, business development.
- Experience with both the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to take smart risks and innovate on marketing tactics.
- An entrepreneurial spirit; a self-starter who is collaborative, hands-on and thrives in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment.
- A heart for bettering the world; you believe that businesses can do well by doing good and everyone can be a net positive contributor in the world.
Years of experience: 3-5 years of Marketing Experience