A mindfulness-based and nature-inspired learning experience for children
The programme seeks to promote cognitive and motor development, as well as equip children with the knowledge, skills and social values for a healthy and purposeful future, through a series of indoor and outdoor workshops.
Why L.E.A.D with Nature?
It is an exciting brave new world of scientific and technological advancements but the very technology has permeated our lives so much so it is impacting the social fabric of our society. Our children have a constant pressure to succeed amidst distractions from technology and social media demands.
1. Promotes physical, emotional and cognitive well-being
2. Improves attention and focus
3. Promotes conscious decision-making
4. Builds self-confidence and resilience
5. Improves ability to cope with stress
6. Promotes healthy social interactions
7. Builds mindful and purposeful leadership skills
[Early Bird] per child : 180 SGD (for registration by 15 Nov)
[Early Bird Buddy Package] per 2 children: 300 SGD (for registration by 15 Nov)
[Regular Ticket] per child : 220 SGD
[Buddy Package] per 2 children): 340 SGD
Please fill in the form below to register!
By completing this form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions stated herein.
1. Bank Transfer
– Make a bank transfer to DBS Current Account: 003-910701-3.
– Send a screenshot of the iBanking transaction to email@example.com indicating “Payment for LEAD with Nature Holiday Programme 2018”.
2. Pay Pal
Terms & Conditions
Applicants have to strictly abide by the following Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”):
Fees and Deposit
1. Payment once made will not be refunded under any circumstances
1. SIP is not liable to any injury, loss, damage or death sustained at or originating from the facility premises, directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with:
(a) any act, omission or negligence of SIP or its employees, agents or independent contractors;
(b) any willful misconduct of SIP’s employees, agents or independent contractors
(c) the use of the hard court facility
2. The applicant shall indemnify SIP against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings,
judgements, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any nature which SIP may suffer or incur
for death, injury, loss and/or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by:
(a) any occurrences in SIP’s premises or the use of the facility by the applicant or by any of
the applicant’s employees, independent contractors, agents or any permitted occupier;
(b) any default by the applicant in complying with the provisions of these T&Cs.
1. SIP reserves the right to amend and/or add to the T&Cs from time to time without prior notice
1. By completing and submitting this form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the